2021 Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship
At Sparks Law, we are passionate about helping individuals chase their dreams. Working with small businesses and entrepreneurs allows us to see first hand how passionate and creative individuals are, and inspires us to go to work every day. In order to help support those who bet on themselves and aspire to be great, we would like to introduce the 2021 Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship.
The 2021 Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship was created to help reward young students who are chasing their dreams. In approximately 750 words, tell us about your dreams and aspirations, what steps you plan to take to help you reach those dreams, and how education can help you along the way. The winner of the 2021 Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship will receive a $1,000 educational scholarship to help achieve your dreams!
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is June 30, 2021.
- In order to be eligible for the Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship, you must be a current high school senior, college student or graduate student who legally resides in the United States in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and also enrolled in a two to five-year post-secondary institution.
- If you are employed at Sparks Law, an immediate relative of any Sparks Law employee, or currently occupying the same living space as someone who fits the previously mentioned description (whether related or not), you are not eligible to receive the Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship.
- Applicants for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and have strong academic integrity.
- The candidate must submit an approximately 750-word essay discussing their dreams and aspirations, and how they intend to use education to help them achieve their goals.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic. Make sure your resumé has up-to-date contact information.
- The candidate must submit an official or unofficial transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
The recipient of the 2021 Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to email@example.com by June 30, 2021. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “Applicants First and Last Name – 2021 Sparks Law Dream Chasers Scholarship Application”.